Servicing and Maintenance for BeMS systems
At USC we believe it is essential to ensure that any installed BeMS systems are regularly checked to keep your system operating as designed.
Cost effective maintenance and support.
The USC philosophy is to provide a cost effective maintenance and support package for BeMS whatever the make or manufacturer, many systems houses throughout the UK do not offer service & support packages after providing the initial installation.
- Technical telephone support from our dedicated Helpdesk with the objective of resolving your issues without the necessity of a call-out
- Our Preventative Maintenance Programme contract will assure you of attendance to emergency call-outs in the shortest possible time, usually within 24 hours
- A Preventative Maintenance Programme, offering Annual, Seasonal or Monthly visits from our qualified, expert Engineer’s, all of whom are fully trained in various BMS Systems and also Enhanced DBS checked.
- Whenever possible, our goal is to adjust your system settings to ensure you are receiving maximum optimum efficiencies from your system
- We will provide a full report of all services carried out, with recommendations and detailed costings for any maintenance or improvements work required.
- You will be assured of longer term cost savings and a reduction of business/property downtime. We can offer you a fixed price contract for three or five years, with no hidden costs or charges.
- Each contract is individually scheduled to work around you and your business needs.
Why choose and accredited supplier ?
Its always wise to choose a supplier that is approved by the recognised safety and or contractor installation certification organisations. Universal Systems Controls are approved contractors for :
NICEIC electrical contractors
This UK recognised scheme is for electrical contractors undertaking design, installation, commissioning and electrical maintenance installations to British Standard 7671.
The certification is issued to contractors recognised and compliant with the UK health and safety regulations as issued by Safe Contractor certification.
Construction Line certification
USC is a member of Construction Line, the home to thousands of the best pre-qualified construction contractors & companies in the United Kingdom.
USC is a PICS qualified supplier, PICS Connect the World’s Largest Companies to the Safest, Most Qualified Contractors in the UK.
Universal Systems Controls is a member of Achilles, a leading provider of supplier risk management services and pre- qualification programmes that drive continuous improvement throughout the industry.