At USC we pride ourselves on offering our clients exceptional standards. If you feel you could offer your talents and expertise we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV in the form provided below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Due to recent business expansion USC are looking to employ:Mobile BMS Controls Engineer
The successful candidate must have experience of the following:
· BMS Installation and remedial upgrade work within commercial premises.
· Experience of PPM maintenance & servicing to clients BMS systems.
· Experience in modifying, uploading and downloading BMS software.
· Experience of BMS commissioning on new and refurbished projects.
· Qualification and experience in Electrical installation and control panel modification.
· Candidates must have knowledge of a number of the following systems Cylon, Priva, York.
· Ensure a professional image is presented at all times in both appearance and manner.
· Hold or be able to successfully apply for CRB certificate and Suffolk Constabulary Vetting procedures.
· Holds a full clean driving license.
In return we can offer a competitive Salary, company vehicle and additional training
If you feel you meet the above criteria please use the link below to forward us a copy of your C.V.
Required file format - Word (.doc)